So lately I've been bored out of my skull, and thought it might kill some time to start a blog. I've decided I'd introduce myself using one of those cheesy myspace questionnaires
1. The phone rings; who do you want it to be?
Eh I'm on the phone all day at work...i prefer texts. Funny texts.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yeah always. I feel bad for those people in the reflective gear who have to round them up 8 hours a day.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Depends on my comfort level and how much I've had to drink... but usually more of a listener
4. Do you take compliments well?
Not at all, but I've learned to nod and smile.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
numbers irritate me.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
It would never happen, You would never find me anywhere near the woods.
7. Do you like to ride horses?
I've only went a handful of times in my life, but it was a blast.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
My uncle ran a camp when I was a kid and my mother worked full time so i spent the majority of my summer there. Sports, socializing, and fresh air...everything I hated as a kid. Still do.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Reading. Anything i could do alone really. I was an only child, plus i couldn't stand other children.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
Married!? Hell no.
11. Have you lied to get out of a date?
Haha I've only been officially asked out on a date twice and after 5 years I'm still dating one of them.
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I think so.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I'm pretty shy, so pursued. Unless I"m single and your amazing. Then I'm going for it.
14. Use three words to describe yourself?
Pretty frickin awesome
15. Do any songs make you cry?
No but I recently heard the song Chasing Pavements by Adele and i choked up a bit
16. Are you continuing your education?
I'm hoping to start my masters soon, once i figure out what i want to major in
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
not a real one, but over the weekend i shot a few cups off a shelf using a cork gun and won a stuffed animal for my boyfriend
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My house was on fire before and i grabbed my stuffed lamb. Now I'd grab my cats/bird Maybe Dave...but my cats/bird first
19. How often do you read books?
All the time.
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
past and future.
21. What is your favorite children's book?
My favorite author as a kid was Roald Dahl, and I loved the Blossom Culp series by Robert Peck.
22. What color are your eyes?
23. How tall are you?
5'3 but I'm a tiptoe walker so i look at least 5'5 (I hope)
24. Where is your dream house located?
My grandparents old house in Farmington CT. Oh the memories....
25. Do you have a secret fetish?
A secret fetish?! Please, I have about 20. But that's between me, my boyfriend, and the sex slave i keep tied up in my basement.
26. Have you tried sushi?
I love sushi. Healthy and delicious. Like hummus.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
I use to do that alot when i was a teenager. I still have some of those photos wearing huge earrings and airbrushed tee-shirt. ahh the late 90's.
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Ew. Just Ew.
29. When was the last time you were at Church?
too long...Easter i think.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
31. What was your favorite job?
I tried to start up my own crafty business a few years ago, poor beyond anything, but so so much fun.
32. Do you like mustard?
I've grown to tolerate it
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Dad. Both in looks and temperament.
35. How long does it take you in the shower?
I love the shower. I live in there. 20 min mim
36. Can you do the splits?
almost. i can touch the palms of my hands to the floor...does that count for somthing?
37. What movie do you want to see right now?
Nothing looks all that good right now, but the TV program Glee is perfection
38. If you could fast forward your life, would you?
Only the boring parts
39. What did you do for New Year's?
Don't remember...couldn't have been all that exciting
40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
I thought The Dark Knight was scary. Don't judge me.
41. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls?
I don't know...did they have a token black girl?
42. Do you own a camera phone?
43. Do you have an "ex box" with pics and letters from past lovers?
44. Was your mom a cheerleader?
Cheerleader Captain actually. I"m sure she was very proud of her chubby uncoordinated socially awkward back-talking bookworm of a daughter.
45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
46. Do you like your middle name?
Marie? Not really.
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
48. Do you like care bears?
I LOVED those little bastards. I wanted one so bad... that and a Popple.
49. What do you buy at the movies?
Nothing usually, the 10 dollar ticket is more then the theatre deserves.
50. Do you know how to play poker?
51. Do you wear your seat belt?
Yup. I'm a awful driver, with a bad track record
52. What do you wear to sleep?
Nothing usually but if i do wear anything it's usually bizarre, like a bra, a headscarf and one sock.
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
I spent some time in Farmington CT home of Miss Porter's Finishing School where Jackie Kennedy was an alum...La di da!!
54. How many meals do you eat a day?
55. Is your tongue pierced?
56. Ever meet anyone you met on myspace?
57. Do you read myspace bulletins?
I don't really do the social networking sites unless i have something worth networking
58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny, but it's good to have a balance...
59. Ever been to L.A.?
Yup everyone ignores each other, wears mismatched head to toe designer logos and talks loudly on there cellphone/bluetooth. BTW Nobody's rocking their natural breasts, and the implants look cheap and painful.
60. Did you eat a cookie today?
Nope but i had some tirasmu
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I still buy cd's. Yeah i know.
63. Do you hate chocolate?
Who the heck hates chocolate? That's like hating bunnies. Or air.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
*sigh* What don't we fight about?
65. Are you a gullible person?
66. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
No. But i got a good one so it helps.
67. If you could have any job what would it be?
Starting my own creative/crafty business and becoming rich off it.
68. Are you easy to get along with?
For the most part. I'm quiet but once you get to know me I'm alright.
69. What is your favorite time of day?
3:36 pm on a Wednesday.